3 Ways to Easily Transfer Telkomsel Quota
3 ways to transfer the Telkomsel quota are important at this time to know if you or your friends at all times have no quota. Of course, it’ll be problematic if you don’t have a quota in 1 hour. You won’t be able to use communication apps like Whatsapp, Telegram, Signal, and so on. Similarly, social media applications cannot be reached without a quota.
While the need for communication applications for now is very important. Especially for people working remotely, full-time communication is done through electronic devices. Work will be hampered, even important moments lost when the quota ends.
As with social media, users and content creators. For consumers, of course, you don’t want to be left behind by new news from friends. For content creators, you want to capture and share interesting moments immediately. If it’s so many hours late, it’s going to lose its feeling the way many people have divided it. Being able to feel the importance of quotas, we provide information on 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel’s quota.
3 Ways to Easily Transfer Telkomsel Quota
Thefollowing is the method used to beamthe telkomsel nsfer quota in an easy way.
- Sending quota via UMB
- To send loans via UMB open the “call” service.
- Write the number *500*2# for a choice of services.
- You will be shown a message from the internet data service, choose point 1 for the “Yes” command.
- You can then write down the number of the bidder to whom the internet data will be sent.
- Next step to meet the value of internet data to be sent
- Finally get into number one to agree.
- If the delivery process is successful, you’ll get a message about sending a successful quota.
- Through USSD
- Open the “call/call” menu, then introduce *363 #
- After that, aim at point 8 to open internet data information
- Point 7 for other package orders.
- Choose point 4 or “Gift” for command to send internet data.
- Fill out the number of insurers you want to go to.
- Then sail to the “quota trnonverbal Flash Gift package” command.
- Finally, issue a sending order and wait for information after the credit transfer process is completed.
- Through the app
- To send data online using one of the 3 ways to transmit the Telkomsel quota using the My Telkomsel application , you must install it in an electronic device. Download it to the play store, if you don’t already have one.
- If the app is installed, please refer to “Give a gift”
- Navigation of the “transfer quota” panel
- Then, fill out the number of friends targeted for internet data. Similarly to the amount of internet data to be sent
- Not long ago, you’re going to get a confirmation message.
- Confirm to complete the process of sending data online.
Terms andregulations for sending telcomsel quota
Requirements to be able to apply the above 3 transfers of Telkomsel quotas, when the proposed bidder is the same as under Telkom, such as Telkomsel, and Telkomsel Loop, SimPATI. For now, it is not yet able to send other bidders out of Telkom like the Indosat, and so on.
The other request is at least 50 UK of internet data which can be sent with. The upper limit on a transfer is 5 cents UK. While total delivery in 1 day is maximum 3 GB with maximum distribution frequency of 6 times. So if you use the maximum frequency value and amount of internet data, the value is exactly 3GB.
While the required fee for 1 transfer is 5,000 rupiah. While the remaining credit for receiving 5,000 rupees for transport expenses is 1,000 rupiah. So when the remaining credit card is 5,000 rupiah, you can’t send the quota.
In addition, the limit on the use of internet data resulting from sending 3 ways to transfer the Telkomsel quota is 3 days. When it is more than 3 days, internet data sent by others will no longer be used. Even internet data will be lost, and the value will return to the way it was, if you don’t fill it. But for the senders, the use period will not be reduced.
Telkomsel’s priorities to make it easy to achieve
Recognition of 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel’s quota is not only important because of needs. In addition, there are relatively more users offering under Telkom than other providers. So those who want to take a charge or send loans are much easier.
The number of users is irresistible from the many benefits that consumers can enjoy. Today, no less than 78 million people become loyal customers. This is because the network owned is considered more stable. In addition, the coverage signal can reach 95 percent of all Indonesian citizens.
With more than 27,000 telecommunications infrastructure, it is not surprising that human rightspir all regions in Indonesia can use it. This provider has built more than 24,000 telecommunications entrances in the village through the USO. In addition, under Telkom in addition to Telkomsel, there are also Telkomsel Loop, Kartu AS, and SimPATI which can transfer internet data from Telkomsel.
In terms of network quality, telkomsel can meet global standards with coverage at more than 98 percent of the connectivity level. The quality of this network is also influenced by GMS Dual Band 9 cents, 1.8 mil, up to +3G.
This is irreplaceable by the size of the budget to maintain the stability and quality of the network. No less than 17 trillion rupiah are provided to maintain consumer comfort. This is to maintain its network, services, and develop its products.
Telkomsel also continues to develop its products. You can mention, call, iPhone 3G, Black Berry Internet Service, T-Cash Walls, mobile banking, Telkomsel Flash, and so on. Telkomsel will continue to develop its innovations to meet mobile lifestyles.
Not to mention when you’re fighting, Telkomsel’s professionalism is demonstrated by customer service. Today over 500,000 service centres are provided for a high standard. There are M-kioska, retail vendors, Gra PARI, call hubs, and so on.
How to save on presenting a score quota
Considering that the quota sent is limited, you should certainly use it as sparely as possible. This effort sometimes fails, because everything is needed for important things. However, there are some efforts that can be made to preserve data obtained from one of the 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel’s quota.
- Turn off automatic update
Among those who often spend data unconsciously update applications automatically. To avoid this, you can set up the application update to do it manually. Change Auto Update to play store settings on Wifi Online or Don’t Auto Update.
- Turn off automatic construction
This automatic download can also be applied to apps such as WhatsApp and Telegram. Change settings from automatic media/file downloads sent by others to manual downloads. This can be done by manually setting up data storage to be downloaded.
To store data, you can use an offline system in applications that are usually used online. For example the Spotify app, Google Map, and so on offer offline and online formats. But for some applications, you can use the offline format to pay.
Finally, if you can really access M-Banking or how to buy other loans independently, you can do it immediately. It is safer, easier, able to measure use restrictions and so on. From the process of 3 ways of transferring the telcomsel quota only when it is in an emergency situation.